Ratcliffe College offers a wide range of Scholarships to recognise academic, sporting, musical, dramatic and artistic talent amongst students for the Senior School. We have the highest expectations of our Scholarship students; challenging each of them to fulfil their potential in all their endeavours.
Please note the following:
- Scholarships are normally awarded on entry to Years 7 and 12.
- Scholarships may be awarded up to the value of 50% of the school fee.
- Assessments will normally take place annually in January each year.
- Scholarships awarded in Year 7 are usually retained until the end of Year 11.
- Scholarships awarded in Year 12 are for two years.
- All awards are subject to a satisfactory annual review.
The deadline for applications is the last Friday in November. In the interest of being fair to all families, the School will not accept applications that are received after the stated deadline.
For further details and an application form, please contact our Admissions Department on: 01509 817072 or email@example.com.
Please click the titles below for more information on that specific sholarship: